What does Contribly offer developers?
Save developer time with Contribly’s RESTful API which provides a ready-made set of tools to manage all aspects of the user generated content lifecyle:
- Submission – Via mobile apps, client websites and server-side code
- Media Processing – Video and image formatting, conversion and scaling
- Moderation – Ensure that only moderated content is made public
- Publishing – JSON API for serving content back to your mobile apps and websites
- Distribution – Publish to docroots, CDNs and external services such as YouTube
The Contriby API provides a set of end points for accepting, moderating and publishing user submitted content.
If you are adding User Generated Content functionality to your existing web or mobile applications, the Contribly API deals with the media processing, moderation and distribution allowing you to concentrate on your user interface.
The API has the sensible interfaces you’d expect from a modern Web API (JSON, SSL, HTTP2, CORS, Websockets and Swagger).
Full API documentation is available here
Contribly has been designed to cope with the levels of traffic and contributions associated with a large international news organisation.
More information on the architecture behind the Contribly platform can be found here.
Contribly provides you with full access to your data in standard formats.
You are free to extract your data at anytime.
Call out for contributions and insert moderated contribution galleries into your existing sites using ready made widgets.